One piece was eaten. Half-eaten.
Because alongside that fresh, healthful frittata we served a bacon and cheddar frittata. The platter came back clean.
It’s the kind of nutritional choices I’d expect from a bunch of teenagers. But camp, to some, is a culinary splurge, and we’re happy to help them.
This group is only here for breakfast and lunch. Here’s what we’re serving:
T H E M E N U
- Roasted tomato and asparagus frittata
- Bacon and cheddar frittata
- Sausage links
- Hash browns
- Honey-wheat English muffins
- Baked peach oatmeal with warm milk
- Rigatoni with homemade tomato-cream sauce, chicken and sausage
- Curried cauliflower
- Sesame sugar snap peas
- Tossed salad
- Warm rolls
- Peach-ginger crisp